With gale warnings and one of our chase boats broken, the Shipwrights’ Regatta has been delayed one week. The forecast for next Saturday looks more promising. Same schedule, 9 AM Skipper’s Meeting, twelve o’clock start.

Calls like this aren’t an easy thing to make, lots of phone calls, staring at widely divergent forecasts, etc. As always, the final decision on whether to untie from the dock is each skipper’s individual decision.