Special Weather Notice:  The 2013 Shipwright’s Regatta is being threatened by some pretty severe wind and sea state predictions.  Stay tuned for further information.  We will post an update Friday at 4pm.  If we decide to wait and see, the final decision will be made Saturday morning at the 9am Skipper’s Meeting.

If the race is postponed, we will hold it Saturday, March 2nd; Skipper’s Meeting at 9am, race at 12:00.