So with last Sunday’s race canceled, we took a vote and decided to get a practice session in with some real wind, we stayed out for a couple of hours, and got the boat and crew pretty comfortable. Boat speeds up into the 8 kt range a few times, lots of 7 kt speeds. Good times for sure, and we’re ready for some pressure now. Winds were in the upper 20’s, gusts into the upper 30’s. Port Townsend Bay is really pretty protected so this was a good opportunity.
Special thanks to crewmember Charles for bringing the keen video camera. There should be more video’s at YouTube if you would like to see more…