As you probably know, or you may have suspected, Saturday’s race was cancelled.  The storm warning that was in effect should have made it a pretty easy decision for the race committee. However, the RC was greatly embarrassed when the forecast high winds did not materialize in the bay until evening.   Let’s hope for better weather next Saturday!