It is with great sadness that the PTSA board has decided to postpone racing until May (including the Frostbite series). As May approaches we will reevaluate the Coronavirus situation and make a decision whether or not to continue postponing on a month by month basis. It was a tough call. We all love racing, but by definition it means being in close quarters with our other crew members, and that puts everybody more at risk for the virus. We need to do our part to try to contain this thing as much as possible (and comply with directives from the governor). This step will hopefully help so that we can get back to racing as soon as possible. 

There has been some talk about possibly doing some single-handed races in the meantime. If that is of interest let us know ( Dave Burrows has volunteered to run them from the dock.

Thanks everybody. We will be in touch as the situation evolves.