After the first race on 1/4 the wind gods have not looked kindly upon us. The last two Saturdays have provided a bit too much wind and cold for the fleet to venture out (although Falcon did sail on 1/11). Tomorrow’s forecast calls for “SE wind 10 to 20 kt becoming S to 10 kt in the afternoon”. Perfect! Several boats are planning to race. Please join in. Start time is 1pm.

It’s just over a month until the Shipwright’s Regatta!