Shipwights Decision by 8 AM Saturday, Feb 23rd

From Ace Spragg, Waterfront Programs Manager, Northwest Maritime Center…

Special Notice: Due to the high wind and seas warning, there is a chance the race will be postponed. We will make a decision whether or not to race by Saturday at 8am.

Please call 360-385-3626 x103 at 8am Saturday, or check the web site here or here.

If the race is postponed, we will hold it Saturday, March 2nd; Skipper’s Meeting at 9am, race at 12:00.

Comments are closed.